March 28, 2012

Drama

I don't understand High School girls.  I realize that I am still a high school girl however I do like to believe I try to stay away from the petty silly stuff.  Last night I got on facebook for the first time in weeks just to see what was going on and I was greeted with a comment that I was deeply offended by.  I was just going to let it go but I decided to text the girl and find out what she was talking about.  She outwardly accused me of passing advances at her boyfriend.  I have a boyfriend of my own who is in my class when I have the only interaction that I ever do with her boyfriend.  I was offended and I'm not completely sure why.  When a girl calls me a slut, a bitch, or spreads other nasty rumors about me I don't mind nearly as much as when a girl tells me that I am unhappy in my relationship so much that I would go after hers. I guess I just needed to vent about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

just let me know what you think...