March 07, 2012
1 Month Down Approximately 8 More to go
I've been very scared lately... I haven't gotten a period and pregnancy tests have that evil little + where the - should be... how am I supposed to be allowed to go to Marshall University in West Virginia 8 hours away if there is a baby joining us in September or October... Aaron knows and he claims he is ecstatic... I don't know if I can handle all of this excitement right now and quite frankly I'm not sure if I want to... I am going to have to jeopardize my future to get where I need to be with this baby I guess... I hope Aaron knows that I love him and I need him more than ever right now and that we will get through it together... Thanks for listening anyway guys....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
just let me know what you think...