May 03, 2012
I wish I could say you were making me famous
My mother and I were arguing this morning. She was talking about how I have lost friends, not gained them, in my high school career. Our argument made me realize, and I know I can't blame all of it on others, but a lot of the friends that I have lost have been people that have talked poorly about me or just been mean. Then I realized, freshman year I would have come up with a witty comeback for the rumor spreaders but now I don't even have the power to say that line "Keep talking about me. You are making me famous." At this point I can't fix the idiocy that is high school so I thought I'd write about it instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
just let me know what you think...