I had a really strange dream last night. I don't know what it means and I only vaguely remember what it was about. I was in a house, I'm not sure whose house it was but I felt comfortable in this house. I was surrounded then by people I didn't know. However, even though I didn't recognize the people I could somehow feel that they all cared for me, deeply, I am not sure how I was able to sense that but I just knew in my core that they loved me.
In my dream I was just sitting on a couch not saying anything to anyone I was just looking around and observing the people. It was strange and unlike me. I have never been one to sit back and not talk while surrounded by loud boisterous people.
Then all of a sudden I was sitting on this same little couch not saying anything to the people around me when Patrick walked up to me, for all of you who don't know Patrick is my scummy ex boyfriend, he and I broke up because some girl was having a baby by him and he is quite possibly the most detestable human being to date, but I digress, he walked up to me and sat next to me and hugged me and we were holding hands.
I felt so happy in that moment and I don't even know why because as hard as I have tried I have finally succeeded in not feeling anything for him at all no matter what he says. And then I have this completely random and disconnected dream and I am so happy with him and I wake up wanting to see him and talk to him and hold him.
But, its just a dream and it doesn't matter how much I want to see Patrick or how much I miss him I will not see him. I will slowly slip back into my reality and go back to my super loving boyfriend and go on with my super boring life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
just let me know what you think...