January 11, 2012
Keep your head up gorgeous
As I have grown and matured I have learned a lot of things but there are still some things that I can't wrap my head around, such as, Keep your head up, what in the world does that mean? And how can someone I don't even know tell me that everything is going to be alright? and not to worry? All I do is worry all of the time so no matter how many times or ways you say it chances are you might never get through to me its a difficult task indeed. however, I'm learning to accept advice because even so I may not always feel like I can keep my head up I will always cherish the compliment's I am given to help me do so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
just let me know what you think...