January 07, 2012

Exhausted

I understand that finding enough time to hang out with my boyfriend my friends and my family was bound to be hard, especially while juggling chores as well but my goodness I'm about done even trying because I have never felt so tired in my life. I absolutely love my boyfriend to pieces but when I tell him that I have a migraine and I'm about to throw up on him after leaving a movie I wish he would just take me home rather than try to discuss various headache remedies and what would be easy for me to do now with a headache I'm sorry but when I have a migraine I tried to tell you I just need to sleep a lot lol. I felt really bad tonight because after doing chores all day I received a text from my best friend asking me to go see a movie with her and her mama which I would have loved to have done but my parents wouldnt let me out and I'm not made of money so of course she got upset with me but what can you do you know? And my family drives me up a freaking wall I swear my father tells me I'm not allowed to leave the house and then he says we're watching tv together and he turns on shows like "Big Shrimpin'" and other ridiculous shows that none of us want to watch I'm sorry but when you do that it makes me unable to wait until I'm 18 even more because I'll be long gone my friend. Oh well I guess I just needed to get some stuff off my chest goodnight xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

just let me know what you think...