January 03, 2012
Class
sitting in any sort of class could prove to be boring for a student esspecially once they have finished their work... so I thought I'd blog a little about class... or lack their of... I don't understand how it is possible for a girl... a junior in highschool to be so grotesque when they are speaking about another human being. How can someone develop an animalistic sense of entitlement when talking about friendships? some things I may never understand but when this certain girl is attacking me personally or some extension of me whether it is one of my close friends or God forbid she is attacking my boyfriend said female had better watch her step as I don't fair well with people offending people I care about. When a person cares about another person, I mean truely, deeply cares about them they will stop at nothing if that person is hurt until they are happy again and whatever was hurting them is for lack of a better word, taken care of, and so when I heard that said little snide troll was picking on my best friend, talking poorly about me to my boyfriend, and talking poorly about my relationships to others I had to react. I don't see what is so wrong with that. I also apologized to the deplorable animal because I said some pretty mean things and she accepted said apology. So why is it that now everytime I pass by her she must once again bring up my bulemia? All it does is make me more depressed and makes me do it more. Every time. If anyone has any insight into this please don't hesitate to shed some light onto my current problem. Thanks xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
just let me know what you think...